We specialize in basic cremation, burial or anatomical donation as an alternative to the traditional funerals offered by most funeral homes. Our licensed funeral directors are available 24 hours, every day of the year to guide you in arranging a modestly priced cremation, burial or anatomical donation.
We will give you professional advice on creating a meaningful service or gathering with family and friends. You are assured peace of mind entrusting Ontario Cremation Services in the care of all necessary transportation and documents required. Our complete cremation centre has an on-site facility for identification if desired at no additional cost, or the option to witness cremation if desired.
As caring professionals our mandate is to make your transition as simple as possible. Here are some of the things we do to make it easier for you as part of our basic service:
- Paying attention to accuracy in preparing your CPP Death and Survivor Benefit applications.
- Provide you with a detailed executor’s checklist and a list of contacts to cancel Health card, Social Insurance Number, driver’s license, apply for benefits under Veterans Affairs and many other tasks that can be overwhelming at a difficult time.
- Provide as many Proof of Death Certificates as you require to settle the estate.
- Assist with an obituary and submit to any newspaper and offer a complimentary donation and condolences service online or by phone.
- If there is a shortage of funds in the estate to cover costs we can help you find the financial assistance you need.
Many budget oriented but meaningful memorial options are available. Our office administrator is skilled in custom publishing of memorial cards, register books and a memorial tribute DVD to help bring meaning to your celebration of life. Whether you expect an intimate celebration of 25 or a large gathering of 200 people, our funeral directors will help you find the place that best suits your needs.
OUR PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE
Provide a modestly priced cremation, burial or anatomical donation and encourage families to pay tribute to a life lived in their own unique way, (with or without a service or gathering of family and friends) making sure the arrangements are as simple and easy to understand as possible.